~The Palace of Groove~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~The Palace of Groove~

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Your favourite shows at the moment

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Toki
Admin
Toki

Your favourite shows at the moment Empty
PostSubject: Your favourite shows at the moment   Your favourite shows at the moment Icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 8:43 pm

I've been loving the new Scooby Doo series, Scooby Doo Mystery Incorperated. It's possibly the funniest cartoon I've ever seen. That and Batman: Brave and the Bold are probably the best shows Cartoon Network have put out in the last six years or so. As far as non-animated shows go, I've become a pretty big fan of Community which stars the host of another one of my favourite shows, The Soup with Joel Mchale. So what are YOUR favourite shows?
Back to top Go down
https://palaceofgroove.forumotion.com
PrettyWhiteSnowflake

PrettyWhiteSnowflake

PostSubject: Re: Your favourite shows at the moment   Your favourite shows at the moment Icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 9:21 pm

At the moment I like Degrassi
Back to top Go down
Toki
Admin
Toki

PostSubject: Re: Your favourite shows at the moment   Your favourite shows at the moment Icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 9:40 am

Not really my cup of tea. There are a lot of great cartoons from the 1990's I remember quite fondly. Batman: The Animated Series, Freakazoid, Dexter's Laboratory, Johnny Bravo, and Cow and Chicken were amongst my favourites in my youth.
Back to top Go down
PrettyWhiteSnowflake

PrettyWhiteSnowflake

PostSubject: Re: Your favourite shows at the moment   Your favourite shows at the moment Icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 4:16 pm

Oh my I just read the title and assumed it was only what we like at the moment.

My favorite shows are: Chelsea Lately, Dexter's Laboratory, Powerpuff Girls, Spectacular Spider-man, The Big Bang Theory, Degrassi, The Boondocks, X-Men, Johnny Bravo, That Metal Show, Courage The Cowardly Dog, Scooby-Doo Where Are You?, Samurai Jack, Malcom In The Middle, The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air, Invader Zim, Rugrats, and The Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy.
Back to top Go down
Toki
Admin
Toki

PostSubject: Re: Your favourite shows at the moment   Your favourite shows at the moment Icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 4:19 pm

Scooby Doo Where Are You sucks compared to Scooby Doo Mystery Inc.
Back to top Go down
Bigkpwns

Bigkpwns

PostSubject: Re: Your favourite shows at the moment   Your favourite shows at the moment Icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 7:15 pm

I enjoy any comedies almost.
Arrested Development
How i met your mother
Aqua Teen Hunger Force and such
Back to top Go down
Bran

PostSubject: Re: Your favourite shows at the moment   Your favourite shows at the moment Icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 1:21 am

I rarely watch TV anymore, but some of my favorite shows right now are

Good Eats with Alton Brown mmmmm

Tosh.0 wow nice commentary mr. .0 you do know just what to say

Colbert Report oh yeah rock that hair mr. man among men (don't like the daily show teehee)

that's about it rock on
Back to top Go down
Toki
Admin
Toki

PostSubject: Re: Your favourite shows at the moment   Your favourite shows at the moment Icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 4:24 am

Good Eats still comes on?!?!?!

And yeah, Tosh.0 is pretty okay.
Back to top Go down
Bigkpwns

Bigkpwns

PostSubject: Re: Your favourite shows at the moment   Your favourite shows at the moment Icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 1:46 pm

I rather enjoy Tosh.0 and his witty commentary on the videos.
Back to top Go down
Bran

PostSubject: Re: Your favourite shows at the moment   Your favourite shows at the moment Icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 10:46 pm

Toki wrote:
Good Eats still comes on?!?!?!

it's only on here at 11pm on food network

so I usually watch it in place of daily show as they're on at the same time bom
Back to top Go down
steveharrisfangirl

steveharrisfangirl

PostSubject: Re: Your favourite shows at the moment   Your favourite shows at the moment Icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 3:47 am

Growing Up Twisted
Criss Angel Mindfreak
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Your favourite shows at the moment   Your favourite shows at the moment Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Your favourite shows at the moment
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
~The Palace of Groove~ :: Misc. :: Film/Television-
Jump to: