~The Palace of Groove~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~The Palace of Groove~

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Jazz III picks

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Toki
Admin
Toki

Jazz III picks Empty
PostSubject: Jazz III picks   Jazz III picks Icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 9:02 am

Jazz III picks 107-JazzIII-big

Do you seek the perfect pick? Well, look no further. Ever since I've discovered the Jazz III pick, I've never found a pic that comes anywhere near it's greatness. I cannot go back to using ordinary shaped picks anymore. It seems the makers of the pick have though of every little problem and flaw with ordinary picks and fixed them all. It's very tiny, and does not get in the way of playing, unlike the big, cumbersome ordinary shaped picks. Its tip is fine and pointy, which gives great sounding pick attack, and sort of "grabs" the string, making your alternate picking more precise. It's also quite thick (over a millimeter in thickness), which coupled along with its point shape, makes it a dream for pinch harmonics. Actually, it seems every technique is made a bit easier with this pick. Sweeping, alternate picking, tremolo picking, pinch harmonics, they all come with ease with this pick. Don't like the pointy tip? You can simply turn the pick around on the round side and get this really soft, mellow sounding pick attack, which is great for when you want softer playing dynamics. All-in-all, I cannot find a single flaw with this pick nor can I find a reason not to play with one. I'd recommend it to anyone playing guitar.
Back to top Go down
https://palaceofgroove.forumotion.com
Bladeshade

Bladeshade

Jazz III picks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jazz III picks   Jazz III picks Icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 9:25 am

Yes, thank you for showing me this one. It's orgasmic fapfapfapfap
Back to top Go down

Jazz III picks
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
~The Palace of Groove~ :: Music :: Musician Chat-
Jump to: