~The Palace of Groove~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~The Palace of Groove~

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Attractive women

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Toki
Admin
Toki

Attractive women Empty
PostSubject: Attractive women   Attractive women Icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 2:58 am

Let us discuss... women

Listed below, I have who I consider to be the most attractive-looking of my celebrity crushes:

Let's start with my first big celebrity crush, actress/singer Emmy Rossum.

Attractive women 2niry9w

Emmy's quite attractive. Lucius curly hair, beautiful brown eyes, and a slim tall figure. She was what I once considered to be the perfect woman.

Let's now move on to another one of my celebrity crushes who came a bit later: Host of G4's Attack of the Show, Miss Alison Haislip.

Attractive women 30ww685

Alison has this cute, bubbly personality that enhances her attractiveness quite a bit, I think. Her blonde hair with bangs enhances her already cute face, and makes her one of the most attractive-looking women I've seen yet.

And with the last and most recent of my major crushes comes actress Alison Brie. Alison is probably the most attractive, in my opinion, of my three big celebrity crushes.

Attractive women Alison_brie_hot_sluts_web_series_QzuCQNc.sized

This Alison takes Haislip's cuteness and pushes it to the extreme. She's got beautiful blue eyes and a very cute girl-next-door kind of look to her that's just adorable.

Who are you favourite celebrity crushes?
Back to top Go down
https://palaceofgroove.forumotion.com
Toki
Admin
Toki

Attractive women Empty
PostSubject: Re: Attractive women   Attractive women Icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 8:03 am

Another celebrity I've thought was attractive for ages has been Zooey Deschanel. I just love girls with fringes.

Attractive women 2v3sz6w
Back to top Go down
BIBS

BIBS

Attractive women Empty
PostSubject: Re: Attractive women   Attractive women Icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 5:19 am

I wouldn't say that I have a crush on a celebrity but I must say that Michelle Trachtenberg in my opinion is not bad looking as you can see from these 6 pictures.
Attractive women MichelleTrachtenberg3-Eurotrip-nmd
Back to top Go down
Toki
Admin
Toki

Attractive women Empty
PostSubject: Re: Attractive women   Attractive women Icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 6:03 am

BIBS wrote:
I wouldn't say that I have a crush on a celebrity but I must say that Michelle Trachtenberg in my opinion is not bad looking as you can see from these 6 pictures.

She'd be okay if her face didn't look like an ugly pig. Seriously, what is it with that girl? Someone else from Teh Forum thought she was attractive too (possibly Bran?), I just cannot fathom how anyone could possibly find her attractive.
Back to top Go down
PrettyWhiteSnowflake

PrettyWhiteSnowflake

Attractive women Empty
PostSubject: Re: Attractive women   Attractive women Icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 6:05 am

BIBS wrote:
What happened to her nose? Sad
Back to top Go down
Bran

Attractive women Empty
PostSubject: Re: Attractive women   Attractive women Icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 1:18 am

possibly Bran?

not I, no sirree

although she wasn't too bad as penny in inspector gadget teehee
Back to top Go down
steveharrisfangirl

steveharrisfangirl

Attractive women Empty
PostSubject: Re: Attractive women   Attractive women Icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 4:07 am

Anna Ferris. Sooo pretty and funny.
Attractive women Tzs6gk-560x420

Julia Stiles
Attractive women Julia_Stiles%20-%201%20-%20The_Omen

Alexis Bledel
Attractive women Alexis-bledel-20060904-158401[img][/img]
Back to top Go down
PrettyWhiteSnowflake

PrettyWhiteSnowflake

Attractive women Empty
PostSubject: Re: Attractive women   Attractive women Icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 4:08 am

Samantha Munro
Attractive women Anya

Eliza Dushku
Attractive women Eliza-dushku

Chelsea Handler
Attractive women Chelsea_handler_naked
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Attractive women Empty
PostSubject: Re: Attractive women   Attractive women Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Attractive women